Topic Identifier

Thread: download duplicate voter id card

1. download duplicate voter id card

I want duplicate copy of my voter id card- RVJ0685321

2. Page Word Re: download duplicate voter id card

As per the Election Law (ERO Manual)
    If the elector claims that the EPIC issued earlier is lost, a declaration to this effect should be obtained from him. The EPIC should be issued to him with the same details with which the previous EPIC was issued, including the EPIC number. In the new EPIC, the word “DUPLICATE” should be printed on the EPIC.

• Download the 001 form (for issuance of duplicate voter ID card) as attached below Fill up the form. It should be complete in all aspects.
    • Election Commission of India has prescribed a nominal fee of Rs. 25.00 (Check your your respective SDM)
    • Submit the form along with the documents to your Electoral Registration Officer (ERO)or AERO as the case may be. Generally ERO is the SDM / DyCollector rank officer. Generally you will find that there is an Office of ERO which accepts the forms.

As claimed by many websites around, there is no provision of filing FIR. A simple declaration is sufficient.

You can also refer this page on official Election Commission of India for URLs / links to all the
    State CEO websites You will be given a receipt for receipt of your required documents. After that, do check the status of the duplicate electoral card online from time to time to know when you would receive the duplicate ID card.

Download the Application for issue of Duplicate Elector's Photo Identity Card from the attachment below.

1. Duplicate Voter ID card in Tamil
    2. Duplicate Voter ID card in Hindi
    3. Duplicate Voter ID card in Bengali
    4. Duplicate Voter ID card in English
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Shrawan; 23-04-17 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Updated 23/04/2017

3. lost my election id card

Dear rti

I had lost my election voting card. but i have photocopy of it, so can i get new election id card and what will be the procedure to get

so kindly inform me at
    xxxxxxxxxxx (mail ID deleted, being against forum rules)

with regards
    mukesh

4. Re: lost my election id card

For such information you should contact the nearest ERO office. This site is for discussions matters related to RTI only.

Duplicate voter id

for duplicate copy of voter id card

6. Re: download duplicate voter id card

Dear Jitendra

As above

Regards
    Ambrish

7. Re: download duplicate voter id card

i want to duplicate voter card my id no is TF10254235

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: download duplicate voter id card

Quote Originally Posted by AMIT rajpoot View Post
    i want to duplicate voter card my id no is TF10254235
    Read the whole thread above.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android