9.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.19%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default RTI for Howrah municipal corporation flat distribution

Sir, I want to information about Hohrah municipal corporation flat distribution information of document(s) u/s 6(1) of the RTI act, 2005 i.e. information about allotment of resendential accomodation of persons staying in tne huts in the acquired plot at 102 I.R.belilious lane, Howrah-1 and subsequent allotment of the rest persons out of 96 from the said list of the scheme.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.33%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default re: RTI for Howrah municipal corporation flat distribution

Dear Member

You may apply with PIO of HMC for this info. RTI application will be as per state RTI rules.

FOR help in framing technically correct RTI application (read the attachment/s in the post), please read: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/94205-...tml#post231006

For State RTI Rules , for locating PIO , writing RTI Appl and for submitting RTI Appl see this link :
    Guide

regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription