Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Completion certificate

  1. #1

    Completion certificate

    Hi... I am Apurv Upadhye.Three years back i have purchased a second hand flat in Pune.Instead of regular follow with builder still i have not received a completion certificate.What should be my next action ??
    Pls suggest.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Completion certificate

    Apurv ji

    Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information

    This site is only for discussion on RTI matters. We are sorry that your query cant be answered. For help in other matters not related to RTI, please visit the sister website:

    You are likely to get a good response there.


  3. #3

    Re: Completion certificate

    in continuation to the good suggestion by ambrishji, i would like to state that if in case your builder has already obtained completion certificate from the concerned local authority (pune municipal corporation/pune development authority/as applicable), and you are not getting a copy of it from him, you may file a RTI application with the local authority and ask for a copy of the completion certificate. but that is only if he has obtained it, and is not sharing it with you for some reason.

    otherwise, the only way you can use RTI is to file an application with the local authority asking for information if the given building has a completion certificate or not, and if not, then is it legal for the authority to allow the building to be occupied without completion certificate (if the building has been inhabitated). this you should do after weighing the pros and cons of your move.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android