0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.24%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Completion certificate

Hi... I am Apurv Upadhye.Three years back i have purchased a second hand flat in Pune.Instead of regular follow with builder still i have not received a completion certificate.What should be my next action ??
    Pls suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.12%
    Monthly Activity
    1.12%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Completion certificate

Apurv ji

Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information

This site is only for discussion on RTI matters. We are sorry that your query cant be answered. For help in other matters not related to RTI, please visit the sister website: www.bighelpers.org

You are likely to get a good response there.

regards

Name:
    whackpack india
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.24%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Completion certificate

in continuation to the good suggestion by ambrishji, i would like to state that if in case your builder has already obtained completion certificate from the concerned local authority (pune municipal corporation/pune development authority/as applicable), and you are not getting a copy of it from him, you may file a RTI application with the local authority and ask for a copy of the completion certificate. but that is only if he has obtained it, and is not sharing it with you for some reason.

otherwise, the only way you can use RTI is to file an application with the local authority asking for information if the given building has a completion certificate or not, and if not, then is it legal for the authority to allow the building to be occupied without completion certificate (if the building has been inhabitated). this you should do after weighing the pros and cons of your move.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription