Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: RTI for Ration Cards for BPL

  1. RTI for Ration Cards for BPL

    Dear sir,
    I am mohd abutalib from nagar panchayat naibazar, bhadohi, U.P. , we need your help for abolish of corruption of BPL ration card , there is much corruption of this , at the time of I have told about BPL card list nagar panchayat employee replying me we daont have list and I will not give you and about kotedar distribute the ration after 20 , and every kotedar have more then 50 BPL cards ,and for your information the person whose name is in BPL lis but still they don’t have ,when asking about card to nagar panchayat employee they reply witch card you are talking about when i tell him about right to information then they are angry with us and replyed that no buddy can anything against us even district magistrate or prime minister go and tell him about us I will see to everybody , and kotedar also give the abuse every time and tell us go to right to information employee , my father name is in BPL list but he also don’t have card and he is saying that we don’t need of this card but a poor person need this card.
    Sir please suggest us what should I do we need your help am waiting your reply.


    "Thanks & Regards"

    Mohd Abutalib

    Zahidpur, ST. Mary’s School Road,
    Nai Bazar, S.R.N. Bhadohi, Uttar Pradesh
    india. 221401

    Mobile: XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules

    Email ID :-B]xxx@yyy.zzz - Deleted email id - posting against forum rules[/B]

    “Save Paper – Think Before Your Print”

  2. Re: RTI for Ration Cards for BPL

    Did u file RTI for this ? Whom did you address this RTI ? I mean PIO for this

    Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

  3. #3
    MANOJ B. PATEL (Krushnanand)
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: RTI for Ration Cards for BPL

    First you send a written complaint about entire episode to the DM of your district with a copy to the SSP, Anti corruption Bureu requesting to inquire in the matter and if possible along with some people meet the DM personally and request him about the situation. After that ,if no possitive result, file RTI application. Why do not you with some leaders of your area meet your MLA, MP for your problem ? Try this also.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android