Monthly Activity
    0.14%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default New HP LPG Gas Connection is available as without Subsidy Only

Hi,

I went to HP gas agency to apply for a new one today, in Electronic City, Bangalore and they told me that they provide only non subsidised gas connection (which would cost more per each cylinder) and that the subsidised ones (which would cost less) are not going to be issued for new connections, but I wanted to get a subsidised one.

May I know if this is something new as per any latest regulations? If not, whom can I approach to address this?

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    73.55%
    Monthly Activity
    104.99%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: New HP LPG Gas Connection is available as without Subsidy Only

It has come in news papers that for all new connections non subsidized cyclinders will only be supplied as per Ministry;s directions. Further even for a change of name, with vouchers are available name will be changed and subscriber in whose name it was changed has to get only non subsidized cylinder and has to pay different costs of deposit.
    It is understood that once Adhar card is issued, the subsidy may be directly deposited in the account of customer in future. Now the entire system is in turmoil as to how to arrive to a best system. They have modified more than four orders in two months.
    Now let us understand practicalities and wait patiently till it reaches a burning/peak level, as in our state govt., has supplied many cylinders under a scheme called ; Deepam"
    Likes nel.sagar liked this post

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.12%
    Monthly Activity
    82.12%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lodge a complaint on the website of the Oil Company (IOCL, BPCL or HOCL) to whom that distributor belongs.
    Likes nel.sagar liked this post

Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.14%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by G.L.N. Prasad View Post
    It has come in news papers that for all new connections non subsidized cyclinders will only be supplied as per Ministry;s directions. Further even for a change of name, with vouchers are available name will be changed and subscriber in whose name it was changed has to get only non subsidized cylinder and has to pay different costs of deposit.
    It is understood that once Adhar card is issued, the subsidy may be directly deposited in the account of customer in future. Now the entire system is in turmoil as to how to arrive to a best system. They have modified more than four orders in two months.
    Now let us understand practicalities and wait patiently till it reaches a burning/peak level, as in our state govt., has supplied many cylinders under a scheme called ; Deepam"
    THIS IS QUERRY OF MY FRIEND AND MARKETING OFFICER'S (HPCL)REPPLY. Kri****- 17/11/2012 11:38 AM
    Thank you.Please inform subsidised NC is releasing or not from this dealer.I need subsidised (nature-1,domestic),cyllinder code- 036 ,new connection.I am having all valid documents.
    G GOVIND (194261) - 19/11/2012 07:46 AM
    Dear Consumer,

The Distributor will be releasing the NC at non subsidised rates only. Subsequent to you submitting all valid documents, verification will be carried out by Govt agency to check whether you are holding multiple LPG connection in any of the 3 Oil PSU's. After it is verified that you are not holding multiple connections,then only you will be eligible for subsidised LPG.

BUT HPCL'S TRANCEPARENY PORTAL SHOWS IT RELESED NC AS ''SUBSISISED" TILL YESTERDAY.