Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Regarding B-Form patta

Hi,
    I am Prasad.Actually we have lost B-Form patta of agricultural land which is issued by Tahasildar (Proceedings of Tahasildar patta).Now i went to MRO office and applied to Revenue Inspector to issue the duplicate form.but they denying to issue that patta.so please guide me to get that form.

Thanks
    Prasad

Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.71%
    Monthly Activity
    0.44%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Regarding B-Form patta

Quote Originally Posted by sannikanti View Post
    Hi,
    I am Prasad.Actually we have lost B-Form patta of agricultural land which is issued by Tahasildar (Proceedings of Tahasildar patta).Now i went to MRO office and applied to Revenue Inspector to issue the duplicate form.but they denying to issue that patta.so please guide me to get that form.

Thanks
    Prasad
    Hon'ble member-Please seek the procedure to get duplicate form of patta as well as certified copy of patta from Tahsildar under subsection 1 of section 6 of Right to Information Act 2005 with request to made available sought information within stipulated time as specified under subsection 1 of section 7 of Right to Information Act 2005.