Name:
    Pramod
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hazaribagh District Transport Office - RTI Fee Payee Details , District Jharkhand , State Jharkhand

Need to File RTI Concerning my Driving License with Hazaribag DTO , District Transport Officer,Hazaribagh. Office Of The D T O Hazaribagh. Need to Know in Whose Name the Draft/Bankers Cheque should be prepared for the RTI Application Fees..Pramod.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hazaribagh District Transport Office - RTI Fee Payee Details , District Jharkhand , State Jharkhand

File the RTI to PIO O/O the District Transpot Officer Hazaribagh with a Indian Postel OrderOf Rs10 in favour of said P.I.O.

Name:
    Pramod
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hazaribagh District Transport Office - RTI Fee Payee Details , District Jharkhand , State Jharkhand

Thanks Dhirendra Jee, Is IPO acceptable for the RTI , in the RTI Rules of Jharkhand, I couldn't find IPO as means of RTI Fees Payment. They have mentioned Bankers Cheque/Demand Draft / Cash Payment Only in the Jharkhand RTI Rules 2005 .So should i send the Indian Postal Order in favor of 'PIO O/O the District Transpot Officer Hazaribagh'.RegardsPramod Kumar.Mumbai.

Name:
    ambrish
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pramod_kmr View Post
    Thanks Dhirendra Jee, Is IPO acceptable for the RTI , in the RTI Rules of Jharkhand,
    NO, IPO is not valid mode for payment of RTI fee (in case of PA under JH. Govt), please refer: Jharkhand State RTI Rules - Guide

regards