Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    58.69%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Haryana.

Got Information but the information is very Vague- Most of queries replied as Data not available,Belongs to higher office etc.etc.
    Information was asked using/with the help of jps50.
    I am not interested to file appeal to 1st appealiant authority.
    What should be the next step? Pl.suggest.How to approach Consumer court/Fast track Court? Or how to complaint
    against PIO ?
    (posting of email id/mobile number is not allowed)

Name:
    harinder dhingra
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.4 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%
    Monthly Activity
    4704.29%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Haryana.

On the contrary I suggest that you file first appeal before SE of DHBVN Faridabad where you would get the required and requested information within 45 days. The SE DHBVN, Faridabad is very particular about disposing of First appeals with judicious mind. I have a first hand experience with thier working.

In case you are still not happy with the information then you may file second appeal before HSIC and bench hearing DHBVN cases namely Ms Urvashi Gulati is very pro RTI applicant and means business and no doubt one of the best Information Commissioner in the country. The waiting time here is 2-3 months and here you would get allowed information postively.

This whole process would not take more than 4 months which is at the moment LOWEST in the country.

To me this is most appropriate and recomended way of seeking the denied information by learned SPIO from DHBVN.

harinder dhingra

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    58.69%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Faridabad-Haryana.

Quote Originally Posted by harinder dhingra View Post
    On the contrary I suggest that you file first appeal before SE of DHBVN Faridabad where you would get the required and requested information within 45 days. The SE DHBVN, Faridabad is very particular about disposing of First appeals with judicious mind. I have a first hand experience with thier working.

In case you are still not happy with the information then you may file second appeal before HSIC and bench hearing DHBVN cases namely Ms Urvashi Gulati is very pro RTI applicant and means business and no doubt one of the best Information Commissioner in the country. The waiting time here is 2-3 months and here you would get allowed information postively.

This whole process would not take more than 4 months which is at the moment LOWEST in the country.

To me this is most appropriate and recomended way of seeking the denied information by learned SPIO from DHBVN.

harinder dhingra
    Thank you Very much for Nice Guidance.Pl. note that Approx. 80 days have passed for pio-rti reply ( No time Limit was mentioned in the PIO-reply).Still can I
    Proceed for 1st Appealliate Authority Or I have to send A Fresh RTI Application.On receipt of your Reply ,I will proceed
    Accordingly. Thanks a lot- Your immediate reply & Remarks for young Generations has REALLY Pumped A fresh blood IN ME.

Name:
    harinder dhingra
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.4 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%
    Monthly Activity
    4704.29%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Faridabad-Haryana.

Quote Originally Posted by prem kumar goyal View Post
    Thank you Very much for Nice Guidance.Pl. note that Approx. 80 days have passed for pio-rti reply ( No time Limit was mentioned in the PIO-reply).Still can I
    Proceed for 1st Appealliate Authority Or I have to send A Fresh RTI Application.On receipt of your Reply ,I will proceed
    Accordingly. Thanks a lot- Your immediate reply & Remarks for young Generations has REALLY Pumped A fresh blood IN ME.
    Dear Mr Goyal,
    In case you can justfy the reaons for not filing the first appeal in 80 days then file first appeal under Section 19(1) of RTI Act 2005 seeking condonation of delay otherwise you file RTI application all over again.

haruinder dhingra

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription