0%
    Monthly Activity
    54.18%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Curruption in Issuing Voter ID Card

My name is vineet and i belongs to Tehsil:Faridpur, District:Bareilly (U.P) Nearly 8 or 9 months ago i have applied for voter id card for my mother & my wife, in our tehsil & i also have the name of both in voter list also but after a long period of 9 months when i ask for my voter id card to the concerned person, he ask for rs. 500/- to make the voter id card for both & he also told me that if i dont pay my voter id will not be issued any how. My local BLO is also saying the same thing. Actually the person who issue the voter id card is on the contract basis in our tehsil. And i am not only one, many peoples are affected by this type of curruption Kindly suggest what should we do.

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    61.14%
    Monthly Activity
    14124.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Curruption in Issuing Voter ID Card

आरटीआई India मंच में स्वागत है
    WELCOME TO RTI INDIA - Guide

HOW TO PROCEED IN RTI?

GUIDE IN WRITING GOOD RTI APPLICATION

WRITE/SUBMIT/SAMPLE RTI Application

SUBMIT RTI APPLICATION

If it is a prescribed fee, please pay it and obtain the receipt. Otherwise, it is only you who will suffer. In outsourced tasks like Voter ID, there is a prescribed fee. Even if you adopt RTI Route, you have to give prescribed fee.

However, you can submit RTI Request with the PIO of the Collector Office and seek the copy of Contract Agreement entered with the outsourcing agency for preparation and dispatch of Voter ID Card and the Letter of Acceptance issued to the Agency.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    54.18%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Curruption in Issuing New Voter ID Card

Dear Sir/Mam,
    My name is vineet and i belongs to Tehsil:Faridpur, District:Bareilly (U.P) Actually its a rural area. Nearly 8 or 9 months ago i have applied for voter id card for my mother & my wife, in our tehsil & i also have the name of both in our voter list also but after a long period of 9 months when i ask for my voter id card to the concerned person, he ask for rs. 500/- to make the voter id card for both & he also told me that if i dont pay my voter id will not be issued any how. My local BLO is also saying the same thing. Actually the person who issue the voter id card is on the contract basis in our tehsil. And i am not the only one who is suffering, many peoples of my location are also affected by this, as we had words with tehsildaar also but he didnt satisfy us. Nearly 150 to 200 peoples are affected by this kind of curruption till now. Kindly suggest what should we do.

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    54.18%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Mam,

Its not a prescribe fees its a Bribe, there are strict orders from SDM in our area to provide the Voter Id of each & every person till upcomming election. Poor villagers need voter id in opening bank account, to renew arm lisence,and in other govt. Works where voter id card is mandatory. But the contractor is at his own. Even we have launched a verbal complaint to SDM also but after some time nothing happened. And every thing is there where it was.

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    61.14%
    Monthly Activity
    14124.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In that case, file complaint with the Collector and make a written complaint to Anti Corruption bureau.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    54.18%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes that would be a great idea, as no other option left. Thanks a lot for your valuable sugestion.

Warm Regards,
    Vineet Kumar Singh
    Sent From RTI INDIA Mobile App

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription