I joined as Dentist in Tamil Nadu State Government Hospital in September 2013, but i have not received my salary till date. When i approached my office they said that the post in which i am posted is a "Lapsed post", so that i can receive my salary only after receiving "Further continuance" order from the government... so, i filed an RTI to the health and family welfare department, joint director office-medical & rural health services of my district and also to the cheif medical officer of my hospital. the RTI which i filed is as follows..
1) How long will it actually take to make the “Lapsed Post” to “LIVE Post”?
2) I joined as Assistant Surgeon (dental) on 18/09/2013 at Mudhukulathur GH, Ramanathapuram District. When I am supposed to receive my salary for the 1st month and thereafter every month?
3) However, it is been more than 4 months now, please give the names and designation of the officials who were supposed to take action for my salary payment?
4) What actions were supposed to be taken by the concerned officials for the disbursement of my salary?
5) When those actions were supposed to be taken by the concerned officials?
6) What necessary actions have been taken so far regarding my salary?
7) When these actions have been taken by the concerned officials regarding my salary?
8) I have made written requests earlier for the same on 6/1/2014, Please tell me the daily progress made on my requests so far i.e.
a. When did my application reach which official,
b. For how long did it stay with that official and
c. What did he/she do during that period?
9) What action would be taken against these officials for not doing their work or for the delay made causing harassment to the employee?
10) By when would that action be taken against these officials for not doing their work (or) for the delay made regarding my salary?
11) By what date would I get my salary now?
12) What compensation will be given to me for not disbursing my salary for more than 4 months?
13) Who will pay that compensation?
14) When that compensation will be paid to me?
the reply which i received from the health and family welfare department is:
"With references to the RTI petition cited, the petitioner is informed that as per sections 2(f), 2 (i) and 2 (j) of RTI Act, the Public authority cannot be question the PIO in the guise of information and the information seeker has no right to seek on the opinion, explanation and clarification, etc.."
What should be my next step?