Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Regarding NREGA
Views: 7614 | 01-09-2009 #1
We are recruited as contractual staff for 2(two) years under NREGA scheme of R.D. Department, Govt. of Tripura last year. Though our state Govt. has the authority to decide about the mode of recruitment in this scheme (i.e. contractual or permenant), we have come to know that in other states, people working in the same posts are permenent service holders. In this view, my RTI questions are as follows:
1. Is the information correct that is mentioned in case of the staff of other states?
2. If so, is there any average guideline of the Central Govt. exist for the states regarding the mode of recruitment (i.e. contractual or permenant)?
Re: Regarding NREGA
You can prefer an application before the PIO of Tripura State, Rural Development Department and seek
(1) Copy of Selection Procedure & Recruitment Rules of NREGA in Tripura State
(2) Copy of Central Government Guidelines regarding appointment of NREGA.
(3) Copy of Appointment and Regularization Rules of NREGA
(3) List of Permanent & Contractual NREGA presently working in Tripura
Last edited by RAVEENA_O; 01-09-2009 at 05:03 PM.