THis portal is for discussing issues related to the RTI Act 2005.
No one here will be able to actually provide you the type of information you are seeking.
You can try our sister wensite www.bighelpers.org
1. They will just add the details on some of the page of your passport. New passport are not issued in such cases.
2. It is added same day provided you have the sufficient documents to prove. However the passport officer may forward the documents for verification.
3. NO. Having either of the parents passport is sufficient.
Hi Indhu- Now you have gone through all the steps, can you please let me know, if neither of the parents have spouse name added to their passports , can they still go ahead and apply a new passport for their child. I have all the documents,like marriage certificate , birth certificate but our passports are made before marriage. please let us know if you know this..
Originally Posted by nutty_witty
We need to add the spouse detials in the passport.
I know the procedure like submitting form 2, and marriage certificate, address proof etc.
1. Will they issue the new passport if husband name is added or wife name is added or they just add the detials in the same passport..
2. If new passport is issued hw long it will take.
3. Is it necessary to have the spouse details in both the parents passport to apply for teh passport for the childern.