I wish to know certain things about Coop. Group Housing Society in Delhi:-
1. Are cooperative group housing socities in Delhi comes under RTI?
2. How can I get detail information from any registered CGHS?
3. Who governs and approves the construction in a CGHS & who governs the functioning of a CGHS?
2. You can ask the office bearers of your CGHS. If that doesn't work you can file RTI application in the office of RCS. They will get the information from CGHS and provide it to you.
3. CGHS is governed by the provisions of Cooperative Societies Act. All members have a right to vote. Office bearers are responsible for administration. Detailed provisions are available in the society's bye-laws.