Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gazetted Officers

Who is Gazetted officer?

Who is called as Gazetted Officer?Does the Doctor in a Govenment Hospital belongs to which Class Officer?

Re: Gazetted Officers

An officer who is appointed under the seal of the governor at the state level & the President under the national level, & whose appointed requires to be and is notified in the Indian Gazzette or the state governmenmt gazzette is termed as a gazzetted officer.

list of gazetted officer of Central and State Government

I would like to know that who and all comes in the list of gazetted officer??
    Is Notry Public also a gazetted officer or not??

4. Re: Gazetted Officers

Dear Sunny

Please read this full thread & for help in non RTI issues, please visit: Big Helpers Community - Community Social Help to Indian Netizens

regards

5. I want to know the list of class 1 gazetted officer for a correction in pan

does sub-divisional officer comes among class 1 gazetted officer
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 18-09-10 at 11:22 AM.

6. Re: Gazetted Officers

Please go through the reply of Shir Ambrish and the links given in post # 12 above.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Class I officer

Who is a gazetted officer in India? Is an executive/manager of a Public Sector in India a gazetted officer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android