Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.05%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Authorised Person for filing P.F.Documents & Return on Behalf of the Company

Dear Sir,

I am Employee of Private limited company in HR department.I was given work of P.F.compliances.I started my work effeciently.I started filing returns & documents on behalf of the company.Since all the paper & returns was signed by me.I came to know that company has to authorized me to act as a authorized signatory of the company by passing board resolution.Since all the returns are correctly filed & all P.F.compliances are duly managed & no default is there.Is this act is offence to sign Providend fund documents & filing returns on behalf of the comapany.Please give appropriate answer on this issue.

Thanks
    Raj Mehra

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%
    Monthly Activity
    12.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Authorised Person for filing P.F.Documents & Return on Behalf of the Company

Welcome. Your query does not relate to RTI to which this portal is dedicated. HOwever, U can get your action of signing returns ratified by board resolution, to avoid future problems. U may update your- self on EPF by visiting EPFO
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription