Name:
    Raj Mehra
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Authorised Person for filing P.F.Documents & Return on Behalf of the Company

Dear Sir,

I am Employee of Private limited company in HR department.I was given work of P.F.compliances.I started my work effeciently.I started filing returns & documents on behalf of the company.Since all the paper & returns was signed by me.I came to know that company has to authorized me to act as a authorized signatory of the company by passing board resolution.Since all the returns are correctly filed & all P.F.compliances are duly managed & no default is there.Is this act is offence to sign Providend fund documents & filing returns on behalf of the comapany.Please give appropriate answer on this issue.

Thanks
    Raj Mehra

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Authorised Person for filing P.F.Documents & Return on Behalf of the Company

Welcome. Your query does not relate to RTI to which this portal is dedicated. HOwever, U can get your action of signing returns ratified by board resolution, to avoid future problems. U may update your- self on EPF by visiting EPFO

It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.