Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Retrieve ITR from previous year.

  1. #1

    Retrieve ITR from previous year.


    I need a copy of the ITR filed in for last year as I lost the receipt which I filed in Pune. Please let me know if there is any option available online wherein I get a copy with the help of my PAN number or if I can get in touch with someone for the same.

    Sachin Saigal

    Last edited by karira; 23-03-09 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Deleting mobile number

  2. #2
    Atul Patankar
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Retrieve ITR from previous year.

    Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information, sachin.

    Please note that it is against rules to post live telephone numbers on this forum. Please note that this forum is not for providing answers or providing information. We endeavor to provide means for getting information by using the Right to Information Act, 2005.

    However, you can get additional copy of ITR V from site by logging in your PAN no. You need to remember password that you created while you created the profile on that site.

  3. #3

    Re: Retrieve ITR from previous year.

    Thanks for the info Atul.

    Let me know if I can delete my phone number from my Query posted.

    Sachin Saigal

  4. #4

    How to retrieve ITR1 file for period AY(2008-2009)


    I am in big problem and need your guidance.

    Please let me know from where I can get my ITR1 file for AY 2008-2009. I have the ITRV file for this period.

    I tried to get it from but I was not able to locate it.

    Please help me on this.

    Thank you,

  5. Re: Retrieve ITR from previous year.

    Dear Kavita

    Please refer post # 2



    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android