Name:
    jitender

Smile HELP Regarding rti--------urgent

my self jitender singh , can anyone tell me that which will be applicable in the law of RTI , i wanna know some information from a government officer , and also tell me section and sub-section of question

1.ITR ( income tax return , his and his wife too )
    2.bank statement ( salary a/c and non salary a/c)
    3.Phone records ( mobile and land line )
    4.LIC ( total no. or lic , copy of bond front page)
    5.pf (provident fund) record

can i ask these information from a central government officer

please tell me the section and sub-section of each question
    <link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CADMINI%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} /* List Definitions */ @list l0 {mso-list-id:481777981; mso-list-type:hybrid; mso-list-template-ids:1660342890 67698703 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715;} @list l0:level1 {mso-level-tab-stop:.5in; mso-level-number-position:left; text-indent:-.25in;} ol {margin-bottom:0in;} ul {margin-bottom:0in;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

0 Not allowed!

2. Default Re: HELP Regarding rti--------urgent

Jeetu, at this portal we believe in teaching a man to fish, instead of giving him a fish to eat. First go through the All About RTI section in the home page to understand what RTI Act is all about. Then we will analyse the sections and sub-sections together. I don't perceive any urgency in the matter.

0 Not allowed!
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries

Default Re: HELP Regarding rti--------urgent

The information you want of another person cannot be accessed under RTI, they being personal information of another citizen, unless if you can prove and convince PIO of concerned govt office [pa] larger public interest for seeking this info.

0 Not allowed!
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.