Monthly Activity
    0.06%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Complaint regarding indane gas.

Respected sir,
    this is dushyant kumar sharma, and i just want to you that i have already have logged one complaint for gas service and have received the reply backk mail that if i have to logg any complaint and wants to help in corruption free india. So i wants to logg one more complaint.

Complaint : The customer complaining that he booked for the cylinder on 2-apr-09 and not yet received the delivery. The customer is also have submitted the empty cylinder to the agency since last on 5-apr-09 and also the agency replying him that to come after 2-days but till not yet he received the delivery. The customer is also not providing home delivery and since morning 6:00 am on 12-apr-09 (sunday) he is in queue but not yet received the delivery.
    Again i wants to inform to the concern person of rti that gas service is selling the cylinders are in black to the hawkers and to hotels persons in front of the customers and there the customers are standing in queue for having delivery but not providing to the regular customer. So the customers are very rude with this kind of behavior of the agency.
    Again there is so many complaints regarding gas company's. There are sales area officers are also replying the customers that whatever the agency's are doing they are correct and the customers have to do accordingly. But the gas is not providing any such documents that the rules which agency's are following such as forcing to have hot plate with nc, or like if wants to have additional cylinder then have to buy new hose even if the customer having new hose and in warranty and so the customers are complaining.

I think that whatever the matter which i have written above will thr rti officers going to handle with care and will reply me soon with positive feedback and i hope that the rti officers will not do as sales area officers are doing. If so then where is justice?
    So please i again request all of the rti officers sorry if i have maked any mistake in the complaint but whatever i understands i have written and forwarding. If my right is correct then please i should get some needful information.

Thanks and regards.
    Dushyant kumar sharma

Last edited by Shrawan Pathak; 04-12-2009 at 09:37 AM. Reason: moderated

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.86%
    Monthly Activity
    3.28%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Complaint regarding indane gas.

we do not allow posting of name references nor the mobile numbers. This is not a complaint center nor do we have expertise to help in this matter. I request you and other readers to carefully read the forum rules before posting.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription