Lv. Percent
    10%
    Monthly Activity
    0.19%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default How can I know the name of the Mobile number owner?

Hi,

somebody is calling me in the midnight and cuts the call before I could pick it up, whenever I call him back either from my cell or from a public booth, its always shown not reachable.

Can somebody help me finding out who is this? as still its not a serious offence, I dont want to go to the police as he may be a close one just trying to fool me and has no other intentions.

Thanks

Likes JOZEE liked this post

Name:
    Atul Patankar
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.17%
    Monthly Activity
    0.19%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: How can I know the name of the Mobile number owner?

SM Patil,

Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information

Please note that this forum is not for providing answers or providing information. We endeavor to provide means for getting information by using the Right to Information Act, 2005.

The information you want is available only to police and security agencies. You may file a police complaint for blank/threatening/ vulgar calls.

For issues not related to Right to Information Act, we recommend our sister site, http://www.bighelpers.org/forum/inde...eferrerid=2229

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription