Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MHADA Mumbai

Hi,

I wanted to file a RTI to get to know the number of applications received by them, in the application process that ended on Jan 31, 2009, under various reservation categories, as per the codes of houses that were put up for sale.

I tried getting this information from their office but was refused, citing elections, code of conduct etc. Could anyone guide me how to frile a RTI or get this information from MHADA officials.

Regards,
    Prashant Kapoor
    xxx@yyy.zzz[/COLOR][/B]"]xxx@yyy.zzz

Last edited by karira; 04-20-2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Deleting live email link

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    297.4 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    58.08%
    Monthly Activity
    41.2%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: MHADA Mumbai

You can apply for this information to the PIO of MHADA.
    The details of the PIO are available on the website of MHADA.
    Please also see: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/7910-a...cer-mhada.html

Your RTI application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for Maharashtra. These are available in the Guide segment of the portal: RTI Guide
    The Guide section also has some useful articles which will help you in drafting, submitting and making payment for a application.

Please also see some of the links available under the "All about RTI" icon on the home page.

If you wish, you can post a draft of your RTI application here and our helpful members will guide you further, if necessary.
    @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription