0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default parking in residential areas delhi

I would like to know if there are well defined rules for car parking in delhi. One of the residents in my colony is parking car by the side wall of my flat. My flat is on first floor and he parks car by the side of the support wall of my balcony. We have to be careful all the time that as maid washes utensils there.Logically one should park car by the sidewall of his own apartment. We have requested him many times but its been futile. pls advise...thanks

Name:
    SANJOG MAHESHWARI
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Re: parking in residential areas delhi

Dear Madam -Within the blocks there is severely limited parking space and a large chunk of that too, in most of the cases,has been utilised to create a green patch surrounded by a thick solid brick wall boundary on which solid iron-grills are mounted. Of course this is got done by the M.C.D. counseller of the area to spend allocated funds in some easy to execute projects like raising boundary wall around the green patch which is more in the nature of a show-piece created to impress the visitors by the pseaudo- environmantalists of the so-called "Residents' Welfare Associations" or "Working-groups" which are generally unregistered units accountable to none manned by some politically-enabled residents of the block or colony, even when sprawling neighbourhood parks are just a few steps away. So parking becomes a huge problem. I have highlighted this issue in a blogpost at my blog "SANJOG MAHESHWARI". You can't deny your neighbour a parking space if the slot located right below your balcony happens to be vacant at the time he decides to park his car there. Sorry for all these sorry state of affairs.-SANJOG MAHESHWARI

Name:
    jai
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: parking in residential areas delhi

pls. tell us what is the parameter or rules in houses residential area parking mcd rule and mcd how many cars allow a house ,

Name:
    SANJOG MAHESHWARI
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: parking in residential areas delhi

As of now there are no such rules nor there can be any for the simple reason that within the residential blocks there is such a severely stiffing space crunch that any rule regulating parking in them will be observed only in its breach. There is absolutely no alternative except to convert the parks within the blocks and elsewhere into parking lots and that has to be done urgently. The problem is becoming graver by the day as the city swarms with about 1500 new cars a day. My blog post on my blog has more details -SANJOG MAHESHWARI

Name:
    Tapendra vishnoi
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default What are Car parking rules in residential area in delhi or boundary for car parking in residential area

What are rules in residential area ? Can i park my car anywhere in my street along the wall me park in front of my house or only in front me my house

Name:
    Laxmi Narayan Khandual
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: What are Car parking rules in residential area in delhi or boundary for car parking in residential area

Hello Tapendra,
    Welome to RTI India Portal.Get aquainted with the portal visiting various sections like all about RTI ,forum rules, guide segment,FAQ, threads,blogs etc.Be a regular visitor to the site & share your views on RTI related issues only with other members.
    This site is meant for discussing RTI related issues. For queries other than RTI, you may visit Big Helpers