Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Rajesh Birje

    Default Tender of water meter

    Kalyan Dombiwali Municipal corporation has tender for "Providing & installing of EEC/ ISO meters in KDMC area & maintanance of the same including existing meters for five years" under JNNURM fund. I required all the documents submitted by all the bidders who's commercial offers opend.

    0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

    Default Re: Tender of water meter

    This portal cannot provide you the information you are seeking but can only help you in using the RTI Act to get that information.

    If the tender has already been decided and the tendering process is over, you can ask for all those documents under RTI.

    Address your RTI application to the State Public Information Officer (SPIO) of the public authority which floated the tender. You RTI application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for Maharashtra. These are available in the Guide section of the forum: RTI Guide

    Please also read some of the articles in the Guide segment which will help you in drafting a application, submitting it, paying application fees, etc.

    Please also read some of the links available under the "All about RTI" icon on the home page.

    If you so wish, you can upload a draft of your RTI Application here and our helpful members will suggest you any changes, if required.

    0 Not allowed!
    Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts