Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anthropologist...

1. anthropologist...

hello everybody...
    i am mayuri - a master's student of anthropology. currently i am researching on the implementation of RTI Act in Ahmednagar district, maharashtra. hoping to learn a lot...... and contribute equally...

2. Re: anthropologist...

welcome to RTI India Mayuri, have a great time with us.

3. Re: anthropologist...

This is great. We shall be interested in results of your research. All the best.

4. Re: anthropologist...

thanks! if all goes well, ill soon be able to post my finding online... lets keep our fingers crossed...
    Last edited by mayuri; 10-11-07 at 12:45 AM.

5. Re: anthropologist...

Hello Mayuri,
    It's great to know that you are researching on RTI. I am also carrying out research on "Role of bureaucracy in view of RTI Act". It will be great to exchange the ideas on the topic. Best of luck

6. Re: anthropologist...

Welcome to RTI India Community Mayuri,
    We all will be happy to share your experiences in your research.
    Best Wishes
    RTI India Network Staff Member

7. Re: anthropologist...

thanx a lot guys.... it will b great to share each other's work.... hoping to learn a lot!!!

8. Re: anthropologist...

Let us know about your findings. How to have information from the reluctant SPIOs who are always furnishing ivasive and incorrect informastion- Abhijeet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android