0.11%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default status of my EPF

Dear Sir,

I would like to know the status of my EPF withdrawal from my last
    company. the co. had send me the the PF form for formalities to be filled up which was duly complied and sent back to the company for being atte
    -sted from company's end . The company has submitted the completely
    filled form on 10 april 2009 to the Meerut(U.P.) PF office but i have received no acknowledgement from the respctive PF office.
    kindly guide me how to proceed further and how much time will it take for the withdrawal from the date of submission.

My EPF no. is UP/15826/812

regards
    vivek thakur

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.06%
    Monthly Activity
    0.74%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: status of my EPF

Vivek ji

As per rule it has to be settled in 30 days but depends on the efficiency of the concerned office.

So please wait for 40/45 days from the date of submission & if no response file RTI application with the concerned PF office for the status of ur claim. Please refer to the blog (by JPS 50 Sir):
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...nd-refund.html for a suggested format.

Your RTI application has to be as per Central Govt. RTI Rules & will be addressed to Central Public Information Officer (CPIO ).

RTI fee: Rs. 10 (IPO/D.D./B.C.)

Details of CPIO: RTI OFFICERS

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the All About RTI links on the homepage.

Possibly this info will be of good help to you

regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription