0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.95%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Documents for applying for Legal Heir Certificate

Wanted to know what all documents are required to apply for a legal heir certificate. This is required at my Late Father In Law's office. He was part of the State govt of Orissa and was posted in Delhi fo almost 19 years in Orissa Bhawan near Chanakya Puri. My Mother In Law has filled up the forms, however the officials have also requested for the Legal Heir Certificate.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.73%
    Monthly Activity
    1576.91%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Documents for applying for Legal Heir Certificate

This portal is ONLY meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act 2005.
    For help in other matters of a general nature, you can try our sister website: www.bighelpers.org
    Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira

Name:
    bhargavi
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.95%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default legal heir certificate

hello sir,

we moved from Butt Road chennai to mudichur and within months of relocation my father expired. due to election process the ration card address change was withheld and reflected only butt road address. We did obtain the death certificate and applied for legal heirship certifcate. Since address proof was minimal, we applied for the certificate with the affidavit of notary and village officer. months went by, we did keep following up and the delay was due to address proofs as explained. in the meanwhile we moved to Thiruneermalai, chn 44 and for some reason the original application was rejected. Now can we re apply without taking it to the court, if so how to proceed. kindly help me with the whereabouts.

Much thanks in advance.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription