Thread: motor vehicle rules in andhra pradesh and karnataka

motor vehicle rules in andhra pradesh and karnataka

hi distinguished members !
    i feel great writing my first msg. 'was browsing the search engine for inf on the subject in the title, especially rules related to migration of a motor car from andhra to karnataka, when i stumbled upon your portal. as i found from my search, karnataka has posted the subject inf very clearly on their portals, but my luck failed me with andhra pradesh; their sites are sketchy and insufficient. and sitting in kolkata, i find it a real problem getting the right inf on their motor vehicle rules. i don't know if some of you could help me out. thanks; regards to all.
    pradipta

2. Re: motor vehicle rules in andhra pradesh and karnataka

Welcome to this portal.

U can file RTI appication with PIO of concerned RTO in AP requesting rules and regulation pertaining to vehicles or any other query connected thereto. Pl visit A.P. RTI RULES - RTI Guide
    https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

3. Question Re: motor vehicle rules in andhra pradesh and karnataka

Did you get any reply on this !! I am facing the same issue now from Bangalore to Hyderabad

Quote Originally Posted by prad8916 View Post
    hi distinguished members !
    i feel great writing my first msg. 'was browsing the search engine for inf on the subject in the title, especially rules related to migration of a motor car from andhra to karnataka, when i stumbled upon your portal. as i found from my search, karnataka has posted the subject inf very clearly on their portals, but my luck failed me with andhra pradesh; their sites are sketchy and insufficient. and sitting in kolkata, i find it a real problem getting the right inf on their motor vehicle rules. i don't know if some of you could help me out. thanks; regards to all.
    pradipta

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android