Name:
    PRADIPTA MOOKERJEE
    Post Thanks / Like

Default motor vehicle rules in andhra pradesh and karnataka

hi distinguished members !
    i feel great writing my first msg. 'was browsing the search engine for inf on the subject in the title, especially rules related to migration of a motor car from andhra to karnataka, when i stumbled upon your portal. as i found from my search, karnataka has posted the subject inf very clearly on their portals, but my luck failed me with andhra pradesh; their sites are sketchy and insufficient. and sitting in kolkata, i find it a real problem getting the right inf on their motor vehicle rules. i don't know if some of you could help me out. thanks; regards to all.
    pradipta

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: motor vehicle rules in andhra pradesh and karnataka

Welcome to this portal.

U can file RTI appication with PIO of concerned RTO in AP requesting rules and regulation pertaining to vehicles or any other query connected thereto. Pl visit A.P. RTI RULES - RTI Guide
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: motor vehicle rules in andhra pradesh and karnataka

Did you get any reply on this !! I am facing the same issue now from Bangalore to Hyderabad

Quote Originally Posted by prad8916 View Post
    hi distinguished members !
    i feel great writing my first msg. 'was browsing the search engine for inf on the subject in the title, especially rules related to migration of a motor car from andhra to karnataka, when i stumbled upon your portal. as i found from my search, karnataka has posted the subject inf very clearly on their portals, but my luck failed me with andhra pradesh; their sites are sketchy and insufficient. and sitting in kolkata, i find it a real problem getting the right inf on their motor vehicle rules. i don't know if some of you could help me out. thanks; regards to all.
    pradipta