Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default motor vehicle rules in andhra pradesh and karnataka

hi distinguished members !
    i feel great writing my first msg. 'was browsing the search engine for inf on the subject in the title, especially rules related to migration of a motor car from andhra to karnataka, when i stumbled upon your portal. as i found from my search, karnataka has posted the subject inf very clearly on their portals, but my luck failed me with andhra pradesh; their sites are sketchy and insufficient. and sitting in kolkata, i find it a real problem getting the right inf on their motor vehicle rules. i don't know if some of you could help me out. thanks; regards to all.
    pradipta

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    15.76 MB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.82%
    Monthly Activity
    0.4%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: motor vehicle rules in andhra pradesh and karnataka

Welcome to this portal.

U can file RTI appication with PIO of concerned RTO in AP requesting rules and regulation pertaining to vehicles or any other query connected thereto. Pl visit A.P. RTI RULES - RTI Guide
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question Re: motor vehicle rules in andhra pradesh and karnataka

Did you get any reply on this !! I am facing the same issue now from Bangalore to Hyderabad

Quote Originally Posted by prad8916 View Post
    hi distinguished members !
    i feel great writing my first msg. 'was browsing the search engine for inf on the subject in the title, especially rules related to migration of a motor car from andhra to karnataka, when i stumbled upon your portal. as i found from my search, karnataka has posted the subject inf very clearly on their portals, but my luck failed me with andhra pradesh; their sites are sketchy and insufficient. and sitting in kolkata, i find it a real problem getting the right inf on their motor vehicle rules. i don't know if some of you could help me out. thanks; regards to all.
    pradipta

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription