Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Conveyance

  1. #1


    how to get info or documentation for
    if we alloted houses by Central govt under industrial worker scheme before MHADA has form i.e before 1975 we have alloted houses on hire purchase agreement

    now MHADA wants us to sign back dated lease agreement with them and providing us (society) conveyance only for area we occupy not titbit land

  2. Re: Conveyance

    Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information . This portal (RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information) is issues related to the RTI Act 2005. For help, please visit website:
    Green Earth for Better Future


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android