Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: provident fund

  1. #1

    provident fund

    my employeer deduct my provident fund contribution in my monthly salary but do not give me my pf account my pay slip pf ac no remain blank.what shall i do?

  2. Re: provident fund

    If your employer is not giving you PF account No. you can apply to PF office giving all the details and asking for PF account No. PL visit EPFO. In case of PF office does not reply in a month pl file RTI application by referring:



    Central Govt appln:
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android