Monthly Activity
    0.02%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default patta

Hi
    Am a new mwmbwr and wish to thank you for the very good services being performedd by RTI.

Had applied and obtained patta for the land on which my house is situated.However there is some discrepancy with regard to survey no. Feel that patta issued does not cover the whole extent of land. However i had mentioned in the application that i shall not seek change at the insistence of the official at Tashildars office. Please advise how to proceed further in the matter.

Name:
    Devendranath
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: patta

Sivaram Ravi, Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information. Thanks for your compliments on the Forum.
    This portal is exclusively for RTI subject/discussions and your query cant be answered here . Please visit our sister website www.bighelpers.org/forum and search thread "Patta" or "Patta land" for information.
    Regards
    Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription