Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: cpf dues

  1. #1

    cpf dues

    Iwas working with FCI.Mumbai regional office 1966to76 From1998 onwards I am trying to get my cpf dues with no result.Ido not have the cpf A/C no. And the Fci Declined to settle the clim with out the a/c no.Imade an appeal to fcis PIO two months back but no response is forthcommingCan Ihave proper guidance RegardsANNAMMA john

  2. Re: cpf dues

    U can file rti application with CPIO of FCI {Food corp of India} and seek PF account number plus status of settlement of claim. U can give your details of service i.e. joining date, dept, place of posting, employee number etc to enable them to locate your number. Pl refer:



    Central Govt appln:
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android