0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.12%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 6th Pay commission, How to get the rules

Helloo....I am Manoj. I am working as Telecom. Maintainer in Signal & Telecom. department of Firozpur Division, Northern Railway. There is some merger in some categories after 6th pay commission. Due to non-availability of new rules and regulations, the selection exams are pending for these posts.

The selection exam from Telecom. maintainer to JE/ Telecomm. is held up due to non-availability of rules.

Please guide me, how can i get these rules and if these are not been made yet, what is the maximum time limit to issue these rules, as the sixth pay commission was passed around 8 months before. My promotion exam is held up due to this.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Manoj Kumar,
    Telecom. Maintainer,
    Firozpur Division,
    Northern Railway

Name:
    Prabhakar HL
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    29.42%
    Monthly Activity
    0.12%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: 6th Pay commission, How to get the rules

Hai
    Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information . This portal (RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information) is issues related to the RTI Act 2005. For help, please visit website: www.bighelpers.org

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription