0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

OBC scholarship

hii sir , i hav completed my b.tech 6th semester . i hav applied for scholarship offered by bihar obc welfare scheme . two times i hav sended filled application to welfare dept gaya and this time i hav sended application form to patna welfare dept on dec 2008 . i fullfill all the criteria to get the scholarship , but have not received any response yet..........can through RTI act-2005 , i get information regarding this delay ???????

can i ask following question to obc welfare deptt of bihar -
    1. how much fund was released under this scheme ?
    2. how many persons have got benefit from this ? and what was the basis for selecting their application ?
    3. why i have not got the scholarship ?
    4. who is responsible for this ? and what action is taken againest them ?

Last edited by ganpat1956; 06-07-2009 at 07:35 PM.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.21%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: OBC scholarship

Quote Originally Posted by kumar.vikki View Post
    hii sir , i hav completed my b.tech 6th semester . i hav applied for scholarship offered by bihar obc welfare scheme . two times i hav sended filled application to welfare dept gaya and this time i hav sended application form to patna welfare dept on dec 2008 . i fullfill all the criteria to get the scholarship , but have not received any response yet..........can through RTI act-2005 , i get information regarding this delay ???????

can i ask following question to obc welfare deptt of bihar -
    1. how much fund was released under this scheme ?
    2. how many persons have got benefit from this ? and what was the basis for selecting their application ?
    3. why i have not got the scholarship ?
    4. who is responsible for this ? and what action is taken againest them ?
    Dear Vikki

1st Case :File RTI Application with PIO of welfare dept. Patna & ask for action taken report on your application.

Your RTI application to welfare dept. Patna has to be as per the Bihar Govt. RTI rules, fee & format will be addressed to the State Public Information Officer (SPIO or PIO).Please see:

Bihar RTI Rules, Fees, Bihar SIC details and useful websites - RTI Guide

HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

You can draft your application by taking help from this blog (by JPS 50 Sir): http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ding-govt.html

2nd Case : You can file RTI application for that also & have to follow same rules (above). Please see

How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the All About RTI links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription