Thread: OBC scholarship

Name:
    vikram pratap
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile OBC scholarship

hii sir , i hav completed my b.tech 6th semester . i hav applied for scholarship offered by bihar obc welfare scheme . two times i hav sended filled application to welfare dept gaya and this time i hav sended application form to patna welfare dept on dec 2008 . i fullfill all the criteria to get the scholarship , but have not received any response yet..........can through RTI act-2005 , i get information regarding this delay ???????

can i ask following question to obc welfare deptt of bihar -
    1. how much fund was released under this scheme ?
    2. how many persons have got benefit from this ? and what was the basis for selecting their application ?
    3. why i have not got the scholarship ?
    4. who is responsible for this ? and what action is taken againest them ?

Last edited by ganpat1956; 06-07-2009 at 07:35 PM.

Name:
    ambrish
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: OBC scholarship

Quote Originally Posted by kumar.vikki View Post
    hii sir , i hav completed my b.tech 6th semester . i hav applied for scholarship offered by bihar obc welfare scheme . two times i hav sended filled application to welfare dept gaya and this time i hav sended application form to patna welfare dept on dec 2008 . i fullfill all the criteria to get the scholarship , but have not received any response yet..........can through RTI act-2005 , i get information regarding this delay ???????

can i ask following question to obc welfare deptt of bihar -
    1. how much fund was released under this scheme ?
    2. how many persons have got benefit from this ? and what was the basis for selecting their application ?
    3. why i have not got the scholarship ?
    4. who is responsible for this ? and what action is taken againest them ?
    Dear Vikki

1st Case :File RTI Application with PIO of welfare dept. Patna & ask for action taken report on your application.

Your RTI application to welfare dept. Patna has to be as per the Bihar Govt. RTI rules, fee & format will be addressed to the State Public Information Officer (SPIO or PIO).Please see:

Bihar RTI Rules, Fees, Bihar SIC details and useful websites - RTI Guide

HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

You can draft your application by taking help from this blog (by JPS 50 Sir): http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ding-govt.html

2nd Case : You can file RTI application for that also & have to follow same rules (above). Please see

How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the All About RTI links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards