1. Question Applying New Ration Card

Hi am Vasudev Nayak working as Software Engineer.Earlier i was staying in valasaravakkam but after marriage am staying with my family in K.K.Nagar.I have gas connection from 2005 with Bharath Gas CoCo distributors,Valasaravakkam.They don't have supply to my area where i reside so i have applied for transfer from Valasaravakkam to K.K.Nagar.I have got transfer papers from them but Sai Krupa Agency,K.K.Nagar is not appecting the transfer as i dont have Ration Card.They say either i get a letter from Civil Supplier saying i don't have ration card or Apply ration card and give the slip.Now i wanted to apply for ration card so i wanted to know where i have to apply and the procedures for the same.I have enquired this with some of my friends they say go to T-Nagar Civil Suppler Office and submitted the form,address proof with two photos and others say you have to apply to the respective Civil Supplier Office according to the area.I require information about how to apply and where to apply?Am staying in K.K.Nagar.For accepting the transfer of gas what best i can do now as my gas i over and facing problems.Kindly reply me in this regard.

0 Not allowed!

2. Default Re: Applying New Ration Card

Though you have not specified your location, I presume it to be Chennai.

In view of the recent guidelines issued to the gas agencies, production of a ration card has become a necessity for any new connection or transfers. I would suggest you to apply for a ration card without any further delay. For your residential area, the office of the Asst Commissioner for the Civil Supplies Department is situated at No.4 Raghaviah Road, T. Nagar.

You can also refer to Co-operation Food and Consumer Protection Department for additional information.

I would suggest you to speed up the process and hand over the acknowledgement slip(or copy) as desired by your gas agency. My guess is that the transfer form already given by your Valasaravakkam gas distributor has a validity of 30 days only.

(This thread has nothing to do with RTI & hence moved from "Ask for RTI Query". For other social matters, please use our sister portal www.bighelpers.org)

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 12-19-2007 at 11:50 PM.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

3. Wink Re: Applying New Ration Card

Thanks Ganpat.I wanted to know some more information.Am leaving in K.K.Nagar,Chennai-78.In Co-operation Food and Consumer Protection Department site where can i find, For our residential area, the office of the Asst Commissioner for the Civil Supplies Department.I have to apply for new ration card in T-Nagar area.

I have got the trasnfer from Valasaravakkam Gan Agency on 14/11/2007 and today is 20/12/2007,already more one month passed.What will happen once the validity passes away?

Kindly do reply me.

0 Not allowed!

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Applying New Ration Card

Regarding validity of the transfer voucher, you can clarify with:

http://www.ebharatgas.com/ebgas/pages/images/spacer.gif Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. LPG CRC centre, in Chennai : http://www.ebharatgas.com/ebgas/pages/images/spacer.gif No. 1, Ranganathan Gardens,
    Annanagar,
    Chennai-600 040.
    Phone Number:6215575/6216869/2013

0 Not allowed!

5. Default Re: Applying New Ration Card

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    Regarding validity of the transfer voucher, you can clarify with:

http://www.ebharatgas.com/ebgas/pages/images/spacer.gif Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. LPG CRC centre, in Chennai : http://www.ebharatgas.com/ebgas/pages/images/spacer.gif No. 1, Ranganathan Gardens,
    Annanagar,
    Chennai-600 040.
    Phone Number:6215575/6216869/2013
    Add prefix "2" for all these seven digit numbers, when you dial up.

0 Not allowed!
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    sachin

What is the Procedure to get ration card in pune?

0 Not allowed!

Name:
    Devendranath
    Blog Entries

Mr.Sachin, Welcome to RTI-ndia Community. Please visit our sister website bighelpers.org/forum, and see the thread "Ration Card" for detailed information. Regards.

0 Not allowed!
    Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.