Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Transfer of Ration Card

  1. #1

    Transfer of Ration Card

    Hi Everybody

    What is the process of transferring the ration card from Trichy to Chennai. I got married 2yrs before. My inlaws are staying in Trichy. My name has been included in the Ration card. We had separated the ration card from my inlaws.
    During the separation they had made spelling mistake in the (initial of my) husband's name.
    We have asked for the change. After the change we need to transfer this to chennai. Do we have any option that we can correct the spelling mistake here in chennai or we need to do it in the trichy itself. Can you pls clarify my doubts.

    Priya Ranjith

  2. Re: Transfer of Ration Card

    This portal is meant only for RTI related discussions. For help on other matters please visit our sister portal


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android