Results 1 to 8 of 13
Thread: RTI Application form
RTI Application form
i want a form for a information througr rti
please send me this form to
Last edited by ambrish.p; 07-02-2009 at 03:16 PM. Reason: address deleted
Hello - to - all - plz advice
HELLO TO ALL,
THIS IS MY FIRST POST, I DONT HAVE MUCH KNOWLEDGE OF RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT, SO I NEED YOUR HELP TO UNDERSTAND IT.
I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS ?
IS IT NECESSARY TO GET INFORMATION FROM GOVT AUTHORITY U HAVE TO APPLY IN GIVEN FORMAT ONLY ? CAN I WRITE A SIMPLE LETTER TO GET INFORMATION BY PUTTING COURT STAMP ?
FOR EXAMPLE IF I WANT TO KNOW MY APPLICATION (FILE) STATUS WITH BMC (The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai ) , CAN I ASK SAME UNDER RTI BY WAY SIMPLE LETTER ? HOW TO PAY RTI FEES ?
Re: RTI Application form
Any application adressed to Public Information Officer (PIO) with prescribed fee & subject line "Application for information under RTI Act-2005" becomes an RTI application. For Departments/PA s under U.P.Govt., there is no form. You can apply on a plain sheet of paper like an ordinary application. However, many states and some ministries and departments have prescribed formats. You should apply in these formats. Please read rules before filing application for info.
The RTI Rules and Fees for various States, Centre and High Courts are available in the Guide segment of the portal: RTI Guide
The Guide section also has some useful articles on How, What, When, Where of RTI . They will help you in drafting your application, whom to send to, how much fees, how to pay, what rules to follow, etc.
Some good and valuable links are available under the "All about RTI " icon on the home page.
While filing any RTI application please remember:
1) Make sure you ask for information not for opinions/clarifications.
2) Never forget to sign your Application
3) Check the relevant RTI Rules regarding fees and make payment accordingly.
4) Your RTI application must serve any purpose/good, either to you or to the public.
5)Application must be sent by Registered or Speed post so that you have a proof of delivery or you can submit it personally in PIO's office after receiving
How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html
If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.
Re: Hello - to - all - plz advice
1. For PA s under Maharashtra Govt. there is prescribed format for RTI application. Maharashtra RTI application format (kindly make suitable changes): http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/attach...it-rto-rti.doc
2. RTI fee (for PA s Under Mahrashtra Govt): Rs. 10 by Court fee stamp /B.C./D.D.Please see: Mahrashtra RTI Rules - RTI Guide
3. If your application is pending with any authority, U can draft your RTI application by the help of this blog (by JPS Sir): http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ding-govt.html
For other details please see post #3 above.
Please feel free to revert back in case of futher doubt/s.
where from can i download rti form ? Can I
get information regarding myself and about my grieviances from my own and my boss's office
Re: rti form
There is no such thing as a RTI Form.
You can get all details you want from your or your bosses office.
The RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for the centre (if the department belongs to central government) or the state (if it belongs to state government).
The respective RTI Rules and Fees are available in the Guide segment of the portal: RTI Guide
Please also read some of the other articles in the guide section as well as the links given under the "All about RTI" icon/tab on the home page of this forum.Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira
where do u get an application form of RTI?
Re: RTI Application form
Please see post # 6