Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Pry.Teachers,PF

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Pry.Teachers,PF

    Dear Friends,
    My Mrs. is a Primary School Teacher, when She applied for a part final withdrawl from the PF Account, the Treasury objected it on the basis that her surname has spelling mistake. Her real spelling in the Service Book & Signature is "Mishra" But in the Account Slip issued by the Controller of Accounts is "Misra".
    Whether the objection raised by the Treasury is correct?
    (The accounts is controlled by the "CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS, Educational Employees Pension and Provident Fund,ORISSA,BHUBANESWAR.)
    If any members from Orissa can guide me !

  2. Re: Pry.Teachers,PF

    How to get anything done and how not to get anything done is the Clerks defination

    So I have no doubts that if he is saying this its correct in the book of law

    NO doubt its a financial matter and you have to take it in right spirit as its about you money being protected by Government and in any case if they dont keep in mind smaller things your money can be taken by some one else and thn you would balme the government

    So make it simple

    Go to a notary and get an affidavit for the correction and I am sure you woudl easily find some other legal documents in your name missplit support

    Hope the affidavit would serve the purpose


  3. #3

    Thumbs up Re: Pry.Teachers,PF

    Thank You Abhinav for you suggestion & quick reply.

  4. #4

    Re: Pry.Teachers,PF

    my father is a pry teacher, i want to know my father's GPF accounts balance .can i know GPF accounts balance in internet.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android