Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: PF account slips

  1. #1

    PF account slips

    My wife is working in private engg. college in Mumbai. The PF account slips were received till 2003-2004 through college. However, after that no slips have been received. On enquiring with college administration, it was informed that the letter has been sent to PF office for Pf slips but they are asking for money (Rs. 4000/ per year for all the staff). I am not sure it ia bribe or genuine fees. We are not aware what stand college has taken but please help me by guiding what actions we can take to get PF account statement. Can we contact directly Pf office without college being in picture. Does it come under RTI?


  2. Re: PF account slips

    Dear Alok

    Annual Statement of a/c is provided to member by EPFO through employer every year.If she is not getting it. Ask her to write to PF office, where her account is maintained & send a grievance on the website:EPFO

    For details please see the blog/s Taurus Sir on PF:
    RTI India - EPF - transfer or withdraw.

    And also see:

    If you have any further doubts (related to RTI), please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.



    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android