Thread: Appeal format

Name:
    SREEJIT
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Appeal format

Sir

i have asked details under rti act. I have recd the answer but not satisifed with the reply. I need the format for applying it to the appeal authority.

Name:
    wehelpngo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Appeal format

Dear Sreejit,

Information regarding how to make a first appeal and sample copy is available at the following link

How to write First Appeal under RTI? - RTI Guide

Aslo please go through All about RTI section available at the home page before filing RTI application

IF THERE IS NO HOPE WE WILL INVENT IT

Name:
    ambrish
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Appeal format

Dear Sreejit,

If filing First appeal with PA under Maharashtra Government, U need to affix Court fee stamp of Rs.20/ on your First Appeal & it should be as per the prescribed format provided in the rules.Please see: Mahrashtra RTI Rules - RTI Guide

If filing First appeal with PA under Central Government,There is no fees for a First Appeal & no prescribed format for the same.

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards