Upvote Upvote:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Gratuity

  1. #1

    Default Gratuity

    I have relived from the private institute, ( I have reliving letter) they have received the gratuity amount from LIC ( as informed by Lic) but not releasing it. I have send 7 reminders to them. They are not responding. Without any court matter how to get the gratuity. Please guide me.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Gratuity

    U can complain to Labour Commissioner, Nagpur. If he does not react in one month, U can file RTI application with SPIO of his office. Pl refer:

    Mahrashtra RTI Rules - RTI Guide



    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android