Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default vinayaka mission university degree validity?

is vinyaka mission uiniversity degree valid for govt jobs in andhra pradesh? pls tell me becuse ap state council of higher education has rejected my degree for icet2009?

Name:
    Prabhakar HL
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    27.83%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: vinayaka mission university degree validity?

Hai
    Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information . This portal (RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information) is meant for issues related to the RTI Act 2005. For help, please visit website: Big Helpers

Name:
    sanaullah
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi frnds... iam very disapointed than till now now one has able to tellme about my question reply.. i was very hopefull that i will able to get information in this rti forum... pls someboday answer mymy question and give me correct information.....iam wrting my question again now more clearly i live in hyderabd ...Andhra pradesh my problem is """ i have pased from vinayak mision university my degre bsc.maths in Distance mode...which is a deemed university... when i gone to UGC and DEC websites this university is mentioned a Recognised University....now when i applied for icet 2008 At that time Andhra pradesh state council of higher Education, has rejected my application telling that vinayaka mission university degree is not valid...ok after that I applied for S.I of Police JOB in andhra pardesh state police recently... my physical exam is at nov 11 but iam very confuse whether my degre will be valid for this job...pls kindly help me... the websites of UGC & DEC shows that vinayaka mission university degree are recognised by them.............pls kindly help me......and give information on this.........

Name:
    ANTONY DEVARAJ
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear sanaullah,
    Dont get disappointed. carry on your preperation for Upcomming Exam.
    mean while Send an RTI application to DEC / UGC and askTo provide
    1. information that whether vinayak mision university is a Recognised University.
    2.Cerified copy of Recognisation as deemed university
    3. Certified copy of documents which shows Your degree: bsc.maths in Distance mode is valid.
    4. certified copy of documents which shows that Andhra pradesh state council of higher Education's rejection is not correct.
    and some more questions to extarct the details you need.
    (pl attach a copy of your degree, UGC web site page copy and Andhra pradesh state council of higher Education's rejection Letter, along with your application.)
    You have to follow central govt RTI rules.
    the reply can be a valid evidence for you in your job seek.

You can also ask Andhra pradesh state council of higher Education in this similar way.
    you can ask the certified copy of documents which shows that Andhra pradesh state council of higher Education's rejection is correct. and all other same question. here you have to follow Ap state RTI rules.
    ref Guie sec for rules: http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/

Regards
    Last edited by Devaraj; 08-29-2009 at 02:12 PM.

Name:
    sanaullah
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default vinayaka mission university degree validity-- how to write rti application and were to pay fees for rti for UGC and DEC?

vinayaka mission university degree validity-- i dont now how to write rti application and were to pay fees for rti for UGC and DEC? i live in hyderbad .pls help me out with this

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    30.38%
    Monthly Activity
    947.71%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Sanaullah

RTI application (with fee) addressed to Public Information officer of the authority. Sample application already provide by Sh. Devraj (in post # 4). You can make changes as per your requirement & can file the same application with PIO s of both the authorities.

1. INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY

2. ::: Notices - University Grant Commission :::

U can pay the RTI fee by IPO & send it by speed/registered post. Please see: How to submit a RTI Application - RTI Guide
    For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

AND

How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

Name:
    sanaullah
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks you very much to all my friends who has guided and helped me out in this matter i will apply it to UGC and DEC ... can u tell me in how much time will the reply to my RTI application come ........ thanks once agains you guys are great....Hats offf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Name:
    ANTONY DEVARAJ
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sanaullah,
    they have to give the correct reply to you within 30 to 35 days.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription