Lv. Percent
    11.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Road Tax and Excise duty Exemption for Disabled person in Madhya Pradesh, India

Sir, I'm a physically handicapped woman and own a auto gear santro Xing AT car purchased in April 2008. I'm working in a Bank. Previously i was posted at Delhi, from where i bought this car. At the time of purchasing i din't applied for road tax exemption and excise duty exemption, since i was unaware of this facility.

Recently i got transferred to Bhopal (MP) and RTO here is asking for deposit of 5% road tax.

Please, provide me procedure for claiming Road Tax and excise duty exemption. If there is any Circular/Notification on this, plz provide me, as this is urgently needed.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    15.76 MB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%
    Monthly Activity
    1.96%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Road Tax and Excise duty Exemption for Disabled person in Madhya Pradesh, India

This portal does not provide information but enables members to obtain information through RTI Act

U can file RTI application with PIO of RTO for these details. Pl follow MP RTI Rules which are available at RTI Guide. Following links will be of help:

Locate PIO:
    HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

Effective:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

U can also search website of RTO of MP.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription