Thread: Road Tax and Excise duty Exemption for Disabled person in Madhya Pradesh, India

1. Road Tax and Excise duty Exemption for Disabled person in Madhya Pradesh, India

Sir, I'm a physically handicapped woman and own a auto gear santro Xing AT car purchased in April 2008. I'm working in a Bank. Previously i was posted at Delhi, from where i bought this car. At the time of purchasing i din't applied for road tax exemption and excise duty exemption, since i was unaware of this facility.

Recently i got transferred to Bhopal (MP) and RTO here is asking for deposit of 5% road tax.

Please, provide me procedure for claiming Road Tax and excise duty exemption. If there is any Circular/Notification on this, plz provide me, as this is urgently needed.

Thanking you in anticipation.

2. Re: Road Tax and Excise duty Exemption for Disabled person in Madhya Pradesh, India

This portal does not provide information but enables members to obtain information through RTI Act

U can file RTI application with PIO of RTO for these details. Pl follow MP RTI Rules which are available at RTI Guide. Following links will be of help:

Locate PIO:
    HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

Effective:
    https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

U can also search website of RTO of MP.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android