Any simple application seeking copy of documents with prescribed fee and subject line "application for information under RTI Act-2005" becomes an RTI application.
While filing any RTI application please remember:
1) Make sure you ask for information not for opinions/clarifications.
2) Never forget to sign your Application
3) Check the relevant RTI Rules regarding fees and make payment accordingly.
4) Format of the RTI application as per rules applicable.
5) Your RTI application must serve any purpose/good,either to you or to the public.
6)Application must be sent by Registered or Speed post so that you have a proof of delivery or you can submit it personally in PIO's office after receiving
For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the All About RTI links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.