Thread: Mhada Wait List

Mhada Wait List

My friend is on MHADA LOTTERY ALLOTMENT WAITING list.
    What is the procedure now to be followed for getting requisite information? Where Should We contact

2. Re: Mhada Wait List

Dear Sudhir

He can apply with Public Information Officer of MHADA for this information. RTI application as per Mahrashtra RTI Rules - RTI Guide fee & format

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

AND

How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) : https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries

Re: Mhada Wait List

It is Simple, Draft a RTI application. Request the Information. Enclose fee and send by registeres post/by hand and wait for one month

status of Waiting list in MHADA lottery

Dear

I need to know about the status of waiting list in MHADA lottery 2009. I am at 7 no in waiting list.

5. Re: Mhada Wait List

Dear Paresh

Please see post # 2 & 3 (above)

regards

mhada waitlist update

my name was listed in the waitlist of may 2009 , but after that i tried caliing mhada office about the waitlist status but response from there side then i visit mhada office 1month back and they told me that you will receive money with in 15days .

But either i have receive money nor any renpose from them.

pls help......

7. Re: Mhada Wait List

Dear Alwyn

Please see post # 2 & 3 (above)

regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android