Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 5th & 6th pay commission in private/unaided schools

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in reference to the implementation of 5th & 6th pay commission to private/unaided schools Maharashtra.

My mother has retired from school in Nov 2008 but has still not received her senior scale payment after completion of 12 years service after 1996(She started working since 1984 & senior scale is applicable after 12 years of service). She has also not received her 5th pay commission dues(salary increment & arrears) and the 6th pay commission dues(salary increment & arrears) from the school.

How do we frame an RTI query to the Maharashtra Education Board demanding the above for my mother?

What we intend to do by sending an RTI query is get the senior scale, 5th & 6th pay commission dues calculated by the Edu. Dept & to take necessary action in getting these dues furnished to my mother from the school.

Waiting for your reply at the earliest.

Best regards,

Ashmil Desai

Name:
    Anita Kale
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: 5th & 6th pay commission in private/unaided schools

Hi Ashmil ,

My mother's case is somewhat similar to your Mother. She has received her 5th Pay scale however she hasnt received any arrears. Did you file an RTI query ?

Thanks,
    Anita
    Quote Originally Posted by ashmildesai View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in reference to the implementation of 5th & 6th pay commission to private/unaided schools Maharashtra.

My mother has retired from school in Nov 2008 but has still not received her senior scale payment after completion of 12 years service after 1996(She started working since 1984 & senior scale is applicable after 12 years of service). She has also not received her 5th pay commission dues(salary increment & arrears) and the 6th pay commission dues(salary increment & arrears) from the school.

How do we frame an RTI query to the Maharashtra Education Board demanding the above for my mother?

What we intend to do by sending an RTI query is get the senior scale, 5th & 6th pay commission dues calculated by the Edu. Dept & to take necessary action in getting these dues furnished to my mother from the school.

Best regards,

Ashmil Desai

Name:
    Ashmil Desai
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Anita,

Did you file a case for getting the 5th pay scale or the issue was resolved by sending just an RTI query? If not, then I guess you must have filed an RTI query to the Edu. Dept. How was your RTI query framed, I mean the exact wordings of your query? Or else, can you guide me on how to frame an RTI query for the same so that there is no ambiguity regarding the same?

Best regards,

Ashmil Desai

Name:
    Anita Kale
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No we did not file any RTI Query to get 5th pay scale. My mother did rounds of Municipal and ZP office for almost 6-7 years , met various officers and finally it was done.
    However she didnt get the arrears so I thought of filing RTI query

Dear Anita,

Did you file a case for getting the 5th pay scale or the issue was resolved by sending just an RTI query? If not, then I guess you must have filed an RTI query to the Edu. Dept. How was your RTI query framed, I mean the exact wordings of your query? Or else, can you guide me on how to frame an RTI query for the same so that there is no ambiguity regarding the same?

Best regards,

Ashmil Desai

Name:
    Ashmil Desai
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Anita,

I must say that you & your mother have a lot of patience which is commendable since 6-7 years is quite a long time. But I am curious to know what happened after you filed the RTI query for the arrears. Did you get any reply from the concerned department? I am asking you since any government organization has to reply to the applicant within 30 days of the application.

I would suggest you meet up a good educational lawyer & ask him of the chances of getting arrears from the school. If there is even a slightest chance of getting the arrears, I guess you should file a case against the school & get your arrears.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Best regards,

Ashmil Desai

Name:
    Anita Kale
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks. So far we have not filed any RTI query. Didnt know the procedure and have hence registered on this site. As I got to know from various sites that government organisation has to reply the applicant within 30 days.
    Will also check with a Good Educational Lawyer about any chance of getting arrears.
    Planning to file RTI query in a week or two. Shall let you know if I receive any response from the concerned authority.

Dear Anita,

I must say that you & your mother have a lot of patience which is commendable since 6-7 years is quite a long time. But I am curious to know what happened after you filed the RTI query for the arrears. Did you get any reply from the concerned department? I am asking you since any government organization has to reply to the applicant within 30 days of the application.

I would suggest you meet up a good educational lawyer & ask him of the chances of getting arrears from the school. If there is even a slightest chance of getting the arrears, I guess you should file a case against the school & get your arrears.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Best regards,

Ashmil Desai

Name:
    Ashmil Desai
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Anita,

I hope you know by now on how to file an RTI query. If you are a resident of Mumbai, then you get application forms outside Bandra Court on which you have to apply. You have to affix a Rs10/- court fee stamp available on the 2nd floor of the Bandra Court. Just thought of sharing this information with you incase you don't know as yet.

And do keep me posted on what reply you get from the authorities for your RTI query. I will be more than glad to help you out if you need any help.

Best regards,

Ashmil

Name:
    Anita Kale
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for the information Ashmil. My Mother lives at Dombivli , so where I could get these forms ? Should it be at Thane/Kalyan ?

Anita

Dear Anita,

I hope you know by now on how to file an RTI query. If you are a resident of Mumbai, then you get application forms outside Bandra Court on which you have to apply. You have to affix a Rs10/- court fee stamp available on the 2nd floor of the Bandra Court. Just thought of sharing this information with you incase you don't know as yet.

And do keep me posted on what reply you get from the authorities for your RTI query. I will be more than glad to help you out if you need any help.

Best regards,

Ashmil

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription