Name:
    K.Gurumurthy

Default Ration card verification

Dear Sir,

Yesterday (01.10.2009) In my area Ration Card verifying officer came to you our place.that is My residence add No.10 Punitha Antoniyar Koil 2nd Street Puzhal Chennai 600 066. He says your name is not available in this list becasue you are shiftted from No.4 shivaraj 3rd street Puzhal chennai-600 066 Ration shop No.13, i am verifying Ration shop No.12 only. Hence your card may be available in that area Ration card varifiying officer.

Today(02.10.2009) I met that Old Address area verifying Officer, and explain the details, then he says already you are shiftted from this area to that area you Ration card also endorsed by Assist Commissioner and you also purchase the rations in new address shop only. hence you may contact your Ration card.

I am totally upset and confused. How can My card was varified. where can i lodge my complient. Please guide me sir

Thnaks and regards.

K.Gurumurthy

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: Ration card verification

Hai
    Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information . This portal (RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information ) is meant for issues related to the RTI Act 2005. For help, please visit website: Big Helpers

0 Not allowed!

3. Default Re: Ration card verification

Since your earlier change of address has been endorsed by the Asst Commissioner and you continue to purchase from the new address ration shop, make a complaint to the Asst Commissioner himself pointing out the discrepancy in the verification list. In that letter also make a specific request to ensure that your name is included in the correct list for your present address.

Go to the Asst Commissioner office in person to give the complaint in writing and take an acknowledgement. You can also prefer an online complaint at http://wserver1.tn.nic.in:9005/ccs_c...vance_home.jsp, though I am not sure how it works in practice.

Please take up further discussions on this at our sister-site, Big Helpers., since our focus here is exclusively on RTI Act only.

0 Not allowed!
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.