Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.05%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A'lien on the post' service period is qualifies for continuous service?!

Dear all
    Thanks to RTI website to answer to all our queries. thanks to the webmaster.

I was on EOL for one year and with a lien on the post. the office order says that increments are not allowed for that period.

as per haryana state govt rules that EOL is considered for continuous service.

I would like to know whether the 'in lien ' period also is to be considered for the continuous service?! what the various govt rules says, please everyone is welcome to join to answer this thread.

I am working with kurukshetra university in Haryana for you kind perusal.

Name:
    M. Faiyazuddin
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%
    Monthly Activity
    0.05%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: A'lien on the post' service period is qualifies for continuous service?!

Welcome to this portal. Here matters related to RTI are discussed only. However, so far as I know, increment of EOL is not given but next higher start of pay is given. Your department is probably right. Thanks.
    "It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right. "
    Winston Churchil
    APPEAL: Use RTI to get Information from Private/Public Unaided Schools to stop violation of norms in Education. Private Schools are under the Purview of RTI--CIC.
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/154-how-get-information-private-entity-under-rti.html

Name:
    Ganpat
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%
    Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: A'lien on the post' service period is qualifies for continuous service?!

Mr BHASKARDUTT, one of our members, has clarified that:

AS PER CCS RULES EOL TAKEN ON MEDICAL GROUND ONLY WILL BE CONSIDER FOR QUALIFYING SERVICE.LIEN PERIOD WILL ALSO BE CONSIDERED IN SERVICE CONTINUATION.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.