This is a discussion on 1860 act within the Non RTI Issues forums, part of the Starting Lounge category; is 1860 act necessary to set up a school Similar Threads which you may be interested into: Question: Does a Socity register under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860, fall's ...
- 10-07-2009, 01:38 AM #1Opening Up
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
is 1860 act necessary to set up a school
Similar Threads which you may be interested into:
- Question: Does a Socity register under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860, fall's under RTI sec 2(h) ?
- Wheather the Organisations established as Public Chairtable Instituions under the Society Act 1860 (XXI) are covered under RTI Act 2005 or not
- Need Help: mcs act 1960 vs societies act 1860
- Need Help: Societies Registration Act 1860
Re: 1860 act
Please read our Forum Rules for more details
This thread stands closed.
======================== IMPORTANT LINKS ============================
|| Frequently Asked Questions || How to post a topic|| Complete RTI Guide ||How to write RTI application || How to know Provident Fund Status || For delay in Income Tax return || For delay in Passport issue || How to write first appeal || How to file second appeal || Upload your RTI application || Forum Rules|| Proactive disclosure||Anything Pending with Govt||