Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Registrar of Co-op. Hsg Societies

  1. #1

    Registrar of Co-op. Hsg Societies

    I am going to purchase a room / gala in Co-op Hsg. Society which is not yet registered i.e. it is a proposed society. It is asking for Rs.25000/- each from seller and buyer i.e. total Rs.50000/-. How and where can I get the legal / authenticated information regarding this?

  2. Re: Registrar of Co-op. Hsg Societies

    ask the secretary under RTI.

  3. #3

    Re: Registrar of Co-op. Hsg Societies

    Please give me the postal address or email-address of secretary under RTI

  4. #4

    Re: Registrar of Co-op. Hsg Societies

    First of all, get the receipts of the payment made by both of you i.e. buyer and seller from the secretary of the society.

    Then if after some period, the proposed society will not became registered Society, you may go to Registrar's office together with all necessary documents for registration of the society with the other members. at that time you would demand the proposed society's fund from the said secretary, and if he denied you may complaint against him for fraud and recovery of fund.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android