Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Renting Mahda Flat

  1. #1

    Renting Mahda Flat

    I have Flat in Gorai ( Borivali) in Mahda Bldg, and I have not done the Mahda Transfer on my name. Can I give my flat on rent without doing Mahda transfer on my name ?. Secretary is saying that I can not rent my flat unless I have done Mahda transfer on my name and incase I need to give my flat rent then I have to seek Mahda's approval.

    Please advice

  2. Re: Renting Mahda Flat

    This is site is for discussion on matters related to RTI only. For help on matters not related to RTI you may visit our sister site Big Helpers.

    Please read our Forum Rules for more details

    This thread stands closed.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android