0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Inordinate delay in delivery of LPG rifill supply

The sufferings of general people in getting the refill supply of domestic LPG cylinder in brief is that the they are required to go through an ordeal of 60-90 days period, in which first they have to present themselves in the office of Gas-Agency for booking and then 15 days later for lodging complaints for non-delivery repeatedly once in a week till the same is delivered at his door-step or looted by the vendor or procured by him from the storage point. The reasons thereof may be attributed to some factors mentioned as follows: Domestic refill supply(14.2 kg), which is a subsidized commodity and is meant for use by only bonafide consumers under Public Distribution System is being sold in the black-market at a little higher price by the Distributor to the hoteliers/dhaba-owners and to the illegal traders enganed in the business of selling spurious cylinders/gas equipments (without any authorization from Gas Company/Chief Controller of Explosives/Parallel Marketeer), who in turn either sell the same to registered consumers or transfer the gas to these spurious cylinders and then sell to the non-registered consumers.
    In view of the violation of various clauses of "The lequefied petroleum gas (Regulation & Supply) Order, 2000 by Distributors and illegal traders and the lax attitude of local administration and Indian Oil Corporation (a public sector undertaking) in acknowledging the sufferings of general people alongwith the , I submitted the facts to the CM through e-mail. I was assured of the proper action by CM Office. However, I am not so optimistic to believe in such assurance. Now, I request our learned members to suggest the further course of action as to how can I make use of RTI to solve the problem.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.19%
    Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Inordinate delay in delivery of LPG rifill supply

Dear Sujeet

Please lodge your complain/grievance here too: Feedback System

If no action or not satisfied with the action, file RTI application with Public Information Officer of IOCL for action taken report on your complaint.

Please read: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...-rti-2005.html

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    297.4 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    57.72%
    Monthly Activity
    40.75%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Inordinate delay in delivery of LPG rifill supply

Please also read: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/40223-...-cylinder.html
    @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription